Ardiansyah (ardisragen) received the B.Eng in Computer Engineering from Universitas Indonesia (UI) in August 2010. After a period of working in the telecommunication network industry, he joined the Advanced Network Lab (ANL), School of Electronics and Computer Engineering, Chonnam National University (CNU), South Korea in August 2012. Upon obtaining his M.Eng in Computer Science in the year 2014, he joined at Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, Universitas Indonesia as a lecturer. He then rejoined ANL CNU in August 2017, pursuing a Doctoral Degree in Electronics & Computer Engineering.
His main research interest is related to sensor networks, big data analytics, and machine learning applications for future network intelligence, smart grid, and energy informatics.
- Our article "Latency Minimization for Energy Internet Communications with SDN Virtualization Infrastructure" submitted to IEEE SmartGridComm 2019 (May 2019)
- Our article "A Decision-Tree based NLOS Detection Method for the UWB Indoor Location Tracking Accuracy Improvement" accepted to be appear in International Journal of Communication Systems: Special Issue on Data Analytics in Wireless Systems and IoT, Wiley (SCIE: Impact Factor 1.717, April 2019) [Accepted Version]
- Our short paper "CRLB for DRSS-based Factor Graph of Wireless Geolocation" selected as the best paper in the 2nd Symposium of Future Telecommunication and Technologies (SOFT), (Dec 2018) [Proceedings]
- Our extended abstract "Poster Abstract: A Design of Data-Driven Energy-Use Profiling in Residential Buildings" has been presented and published in ACM Buildsys'18 (Nov 2018) [Proceedings]
- Our paper "Smart-Meter Data: A New Oil for the Smart and Sustainable Energy System" has been presented in ICSME'18 (Oct 2018) [Accepted version]
- Our copyright registration (in Korean) "Indoor RTLS by Use of the UWB-WSN based Two Anchors" has been granted by Korea Copyright Commission No. C-2018-019540 (Aug 2018)
- Our article (in Bahasa Indonesia) "Membangun Jaringan Nirkabel yang Aman Untuk Layanan Internet of Drones yang Nyaman" has been published in CDEF.ID 3rd Bulletin (Aug 2018)
- Our paper "A Design of Blockchain Framework for the P2P Energy System" has been presented in KNOM'18 (May 2018) [Accepted version]
- Our paper "A Design of Indoor RTLS by Use of the UWB-WSN based Two Reference Points" has been presented in AEMT'18 (April 2018) [Proceedings]
- Our article "Lambda-Based Data Processing Architecture for Two-Level Load Forecasting in Residential Buildings" has been published in Energies , MDPI (SCIE: Impact Factor 2.676, March 2018)
- Our paper "Theoretical Bound of CRLB for Energy Efficient Technique of RSS-Based Factor Graph Geolocation" has been published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (March 2018)
- Our paper "Fast Handover Authentication for Internet of Drones Services over SD-WMN Environment" has been presented in KISM Fall'17 (Nov 2017) [Accepted version]